May 25, 2013

FREE PDF Pattern - Cloth Pad Regular -



Let's make your own handmade cloth pad today!! It's better than disposable sanitary pads! eco eco...
I completed this sewing pattern recently and I already tried it a few days during my menstruation period.
It's a very comfortable to wear!! The design and shape are proper thickness for comfortable. And it come with wings and are curved or contoured to prevent leakage on the sides.
This size is very good for beginning and ending of period.
You can make it from a little fabrics. Easy to make within an hour!
I used cotton flannel fabric for facing and backing for this pad. You can select any other cotton print fabric for backing. For facing, please use cotton flannel fabric. Or, you can use bamboo or fleece for facing of pad.

Get this pattern here!

4 comments:

  1. I think these are a great idea, and something I use. Thanks for sharing at I Made It! Monday. Can't wait to see what you link up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im going to try these , thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to try these , thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete