August 9, 2011

Tuck Granny Bag -PDF Sewing Pattern-



HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I was making this PDF bag sewing pattern in this week....very tired...orz
It was very hard to me.But it was very fun.
I finished to make it.
This bag is very easy to make and picture is very helpful.
Also it is very convenient to use everyday. So,I will make another one for my mother tomorrow.I can meet her in this Thursday after a long time.
Yes, I will go to my hometown OKINAWA!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really excited it.:D
I have to go to bed....orz


Have a wonderful week everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovee the bag very great job,
    Currently I'm searching an idea for a handbag, so thank you for you, and have a great week end with you mother^^Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, I love the retro style. I hope everything is fine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fazou14 Thank you so much.I'm really happy to meet my mother.

    @Yadira Thank you Yadira!This is the first attempt for me.:D

    ReplyDelete