July 20, 2011

Sample Sale!! - Handmade Pantyliners Set - SOLD



Today, I made a three cloth pantyliners of new type for you who wants to spend comfortable everyday.
These are very comfortable to wear and also convenient to hold everyday.
There is a one-absorbent cloth pad structure.Usage is the same as Cloth Sanitary Napkins.For a description of the products, please see here.
I am fully aware that they are very functionally wonderful products for us. It is definitely better than disposable pantyliners because not only is it bodily and environmentally friendly but it also saves you some money. You don't need to spend a fortune every month on such things.This is a splendid chance to know the cloth sanitary pads! :)

The sale price it is only 7$(International shipping fee is included).
If you are interested in it, please send me an email. The first person who emails me, I will send an invoice through PayPal.
SOLD.Thank you!!


Materials :
Cotton flannel 100%(skin side and absorbent cloth pads)
Double Gauze(Cotton 100% under wear side)
Plastic snaps(wings)

The size is displayed in the below.





A set of three pantyliners.


3 comments:

  1. hi,Yadira! thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Do you plan to make more of these? And how will you price them?I'm really interested trying them, but did not see them in your Etsy shop.Please let me know, my e-mail: scate912@gmail.com, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete